To support our rapid growth, we are looking for talented senior engineers.
- You love tech and its challenges.
- You are passionate about creating smart IoT-related products.
- You have a strong experience with electronic product development (HW & SW).
- You can balance your time between content (dirty hands) and tech lead.
- You’re great at team working and you can lead small teams and have a sense of organization.
- You speak and write English fluently. Dutch and/or French are a plus.
- You like working in a young, dynamic and lean environment where flexibility, autonomy and empowerment are the key rules.
- As Tech lead for a young team of experts in IoT and innovative digital projects, you’ll work and follow projects across all the different stages: from the initial concept through the working prototype and pre-production series.
Your duty will vary from day to day but typically you’ll be doing the following
- people management, leading engineers and alignement of team
- accountable for hiring, coaching, managing performance reviews, and empowering development of engineers
- build a strong foundation of trust, teamwork, and recognize/celebrate individual and team achievements
- enhance processes to improve quality and increase efficiency by focusing on continuous improvement
- management of projects
- working on specifications
- schematic design and PCB layout
- in house assembly and testing of proof of concepts and early prototypes
- coding and testing software for micro-controllers
- support the procurement and manufacturing processes
- staying up to date with the latest advances in technology
- You’ll contribute to the conception of Productize IoT building blocks and you’ll share your experience with your colleagues.
- You‘ll be in contact with the final customer.
- You‘ll ensure proper documentation and continuous improvement of all processes and internal development tools.
- You’ll also be in charge of continuous research on new technologies and new components
- Talent and passion overrule any CV
- Professional experience in a similar role is a plus
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal competences (leadership, communication, team work)
- Responsible, autonomous and pro-active
- Fast learner with a passion for continuous improvement
- Fluent in English. French and/or Dutch are a plus
We’re offering a competitive package in a flexible environment. We train you further so you stay at your best in a booming market, ensuring you lifetime employment!
Your future colleagues
“I love my job at Productize because of the diversity of the job and of the projects. I like our team and its spirit, the autonomy that we have and what I prefer above all else is doing fast-prototyping in our lab: assembling, welding, mounting PCBs…”
“At Productize you get to immerse yourself in a fast-moving environment, and learn how to develop a concept into a prototype or a fully-fledged product.
There’s a great mix of playing around with hardware and developing (embedded) software to go with it, so it feels like a hobby and never gets old.
You’re in control of your own designs and architectures and you get to proudly carry them to market with the support of a great multicultural open(-source) minded dev team.”
Contact us now and see what we could achieve together.